The year before last year
Loo Ming Suey from Kuen Cheng High School
won the champion the the 2008 Trilingual Competition
of course many of you know who is she and why is she related to me...
Anyway tats nt the point
she reli told me tat she got tired last year
I asked her: Wad do you mean by TIRED???
I reli duno tat WHY she said she is tired
because I am reli enjoying last year's competition...
NOW I realise tat how STUPID I am...
I am reli DAMN tired of this year's training...
I am cuming out for at least 5 periods
practising the same speech, same expressions, same contents....
DUN YOU THINK TAT ITZ BOREDDDDD!!!!!!
Doing the SAME thing every period...
Juz imagine tat you are listening to the teacher teaching the SAME topics
over and over and over and over and over again....
TODAY
is my FIRST TIME feeling
ASLEEP,
BREATHLESS,
SPEECHLESS,
EXHAUSTED
after my trlingual training...
and miongsuya, now I RELI AGREE with you......
I still nid to repeat this trainin method
FOR ONE MORE WEEK.....
VAMPIRES NEVER EVER GIVE UP,
BUT THEY ARE DAMN TIRED..........
its NVR too late to realise that it is RELI RELI RELI RELI RELI RELI RELI RELI RELI BORINGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!! but still, u wan to win rite? juz try ur vry best n dun cry like me when u get scold by anyone, especially your principle. it will not help but MAGNIFIY the fear in your inner heart. next time, mind your wordssss... FIGHTING FOR YA! n , the most important thing is, my bm suckssssss!!!!!!!! the teachers were sooo disappointed. i feel sry.. i wan to try my best, for my last year. for a perfect ending though
ReplyDelete