Thursday, August 26, 2010

2010 Trilingual Speech Competition Series 1 : Foreword

Itz likely tat
I can only sit on a small corner in the big field of my secondary school
The corner is named "Elocution" or "Speech" (演讲)
Tats why I am so concern bout the only speech competition of the whole year
THE TRILINGUAL SPEECH CONPETITION.....

Anyway
I am last year's champion ( Although I reli dun think tat I am reli the champion )
Specificly, a RUNNER-UP CHAMPION ( I gt all my language's speech in the 1st-runner-up place )

" Bt I RELI WAN TO WIN MY OWN MATCH
even though the probability is getting lower
as no one can get the champion for 2 consecutive years
bt who likes to lose the match?
more sayin more specificly, to LOSE A MATCH TAT U ARE ABLE TO WIN???
 I dun reli noe whether I DESERVE the champion this year
though I tried to work hard...... "

The words quoted are my 1st response when I get to noe I am the representative tis year AGAIN
Actually, WAT'S THE MATTER IF I RELI LOSE WHEN I FEEL TAT I DO NOT LOSE?
The point is I DUN THINK I LOSE ( I will be totally honest to say whether I lose or nt )
So WHY do I still nid to bother bout other things?

Tats why I changed my objective below.

MY OBJECTIVE OF THE TRILINGUAL SPEECH COMPETITION 2010

TO WIN THE MATCH FOR THE SECOND TIME

1. To IMPROVE MY SKILLS!
2. To WORK HARDER !
3. To ENTERTAIN !

Now I know tat, SPEAKING IS NOT JUZ FOR WINNING......

( Dearest miongsuya, I nid your comment.....)

1 comment:

  1. u hve the chance to win. trust me... its juz soo UNLIKE u to say that "as no one can get the champion for 2 consecutive years". cuz i believe tht u r different frm others. hard work will be paid off!!! just ask yourself, do u reli work as hard as last year? or evn harder? for me.... its like impossible for me to get into top 3 agn. its like a curse of mine. hope that sumone can cure or unseal the curse. if you can't do it, then it will be impossible for me to gain confident agn...

    ReplyDelete