Monday, September 13, 2010

Back to NORMAL

Today is a special and normal day~~

I had not been in the class
being a NORMAL student
sitting on the chair
listening to teachers nagging, scolding, laughing, give homework-ing, blow water-ing
for a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG TIME....

Today Brenda the Pandarean Brewmaster said
at last she saw me...
wad the helll...I am not for you to see wan lar~~
But till today only I knew tat the Pandarean is going to leave us
I reli respect her (i OFTEN dun respect teachers, coz I claim them as FRENZZ..)
as she is reli different from other teachers...
anyway semoga beliau berjaya lar...

From yesterday till today (or from today to yesterday)
many ppl CONGRATULATED me
as I DUN think I NEED IT
not to mean tat I dun DESERVE it
and also not to mean tat I am ARROGANT
but juz a simple feeling, I DUN NEED IT

Some of them even try to COMFORT me
COME ON...I am juz NOTHING!!!
They thought tat I can't even accept that I am the fourth...
They even thought tat I am a PESSIMIST...

Itz the same season
the same "BACK TO NORMAL" season
itz juz the same time with last year
bt the feelings are juz nt the same

Truly happy and excited last year
Truly PARADOX feeling this year...

Anyway, ITZ OVER~~~
I am ME, ME am I, a NORMAL student in Chong Hwa,
NOW BEING BESERKEDLY, MANIACLY, MADLY, STUDYING FOR HIS NEXT TEST...

No comments:

Post a Comment